3 Balls of Fire
- Also known as 'The Men with the Burning Guitars'. From Austin, Texas.
- 3 misfit mental-instro-maniacs who have mutated their surf rock from boards and waves to toxic waste and blown amps. If Link Wray impregnated Guitar Wolf our moms would sue for child support. Coming to your eardrums straight from the Sydney Tar Ponds, Canada's worst environmental disaster!
9th Wave, The
- Classic and contemporary instrumental surf rock trio. From the East Coast.
- Always respecting the traditional surf sound, the band has a repertoire that includes Dick Dale, The Astronauts and The Shadows, among others.
- Surf 'n' roll from the Black Forest in Germany.
Action Jacks - Utilizing mathematics, they've carried out extensive research to determine the absolute surf quotient. From the United Kingdom.
- Dashing instro-surf antic band from France.
- Instro surftones from Ghent (Belgium) topped with some spy, ska and 60's melodies.
Alder Kings, The - If Godzilla had a surf band it would sound like The Alder Kings.
- Surf rock, emphasis on the rock, with a side of spaghetti western and a dash of rockabilly, all run through a flux capacitor and played at double speed.
- Free music downloads and news about our band. Instro Surf-a-billy from the Netherlands.
- A swamp surfing 3 piece modern surf band from Cincinnat.
Anacondas, The - A Spicy surf band with a taste for ballroom blitz and psychedelic bizarre! From Amsterdam.
Apollo Four, The
- Surf. Spy. Lounge. Action & Adventure. If there was a jukebox at the Secret Agent Go-Go Lounge at Cape Canaveral, it would sound like the Apollo Four!
Apolo 13 - This is the official web page of the spacial surf band. Poderoso cuarteto de surf rock espacial directo desde la ciudad de Mexico.
Aqua Velvets, The - A blend of surf, spaghetti, psychedelia, Latin and lounge.
Aquamarines, The - An explosive arsenal of sci-fi, spy, spaghetti-western, Tex-Mex, Hawaiian, TV themes and surf instrumentals. MP3, video downloads.
- We're a surf/rock trio based in Central Connecticut. We've been bringing our reverberating brand of rock 'n roll to clubs, parties, and events around Connecticut and in NYC since 2007
- Myspace page with music, gigs, videos, news from the band. Brutal Surf Music trio from the Silver Coast of France. Members appeared in Surf Music bands like Antena Tres, Stef & Arno and The Nocturians among others...
- Primal surfcore music. Intense surf music combined with hardcore/crossover style music. From Israel.
- Australia's legendary surf instrumental band!
Atom Bumz, The
- Annapolis rock band specializing in originals, first wave surf and some surprises.
- Our lives were as normal as most mosquitos until that day we landed on Three Mile Island.
- Since '06 the Brazilian instrumental rock band Avante Royale plays the calm until the feedback effects between the chords; modernities and psychedelic atmospheres merged and extended by the classic surf guitar and sing for the pleasure of canastra, bingo and truco!
- Myspace page. High energy, surf, garage-rock band from Fort Wayne, IN. Their music will punch you in the gut an grab you by the stones.
- Music page for this Orange County surf rock band.
Bambi Molesters, The
- Surf monsters from Croatia. Those beautiful Adriatic beaches never sounded so good.
- Dude... We play surf rock!
Barbecuties, The - Surfy pop punk from Germany. Influenced by The Queers, Beach Boys, MTX.
- A surf 'n' roll and punk ensemble formed in Copenhagen, Denmark. Now based in Berlin, Germany.
Beach Boys, The
- One of the greatest vocal surf and hot rod bands of all time.
- 1965 California sound. You never know what could be in store!
- Boston's premier classic surf punk music combo with members hailing from The Beachmasters, Unnatural Axe and My Own Worst Enemy.
Beloved Invaders, The
- Playing classic instrumental surf. It's music that will make you move, all done in retro-fashion - the real deal.
Bertrand, Eddie - Home of Eddie Bertrand.
- NJ Rock Band, The Better World, released their self-titled debut album. Check out the band's news, photos, music and downloads, and find out what the buzz is all about.
- Surfpop band from Amsterdam, Holland.
- Enjoy the hip, slick, ultra-violent and supersexy surfsound from Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- A Band Camp page for Big Squids which is a modern approach to surf rock while trying to maintain some of its classic roots. You can stream our entire EP titled "Tamaqua" for free.
- Based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Big Surf takes surf genre signatures -- the pounding drums, rapid fire guitar licks, those oceans of sweet, sweet reverb -- and spikes the punch with progressive song structures and world music flare.
Bitch Boys - Slovenia's premier surf rock band. Powerful sound and fast "flying" melody. '60s influenced with oriental and ska ingredients.
- Black Tarantula is the only Netherkraut band in the world. Netherkraut is an amalgam of surf, psychedelic garage rock and krautrock; timeless sixties music kept timeless via the psychedelic time vacuum.
- MySpace page with links to Bandcamp and Soundcloud pages (with free downloads).
Blue Wave Theory - An American instrumental rock band formed in 2007 in southern New Jersey.
- Southern California instrumental surf band.
Bone Sharks, The - A Southern California surf band formed in January of '96.
- Tucson, Arizona NO COAST Surf.
- Myspace page: info's, tour dates, music and pictures.
Boss Guitars, The - New York's number one instrumental party band!
- A heavy surf band from Vancouver, Canada.
Bradipos IV, The - An instrumental surf band from South Italy.
- Our mission is to play surf rock, surf instrumentals, surf vocals and surf music in Orange County in a traditional and soulful way.
Brigantines, The - Surf-pop band from Red Bank, New Jersey. Think The Beach Boys and The Ventures meets Chris Isaak and The Kinks.
- Playing instrumental surf music the way you never imagined. From New Jersey.
- Official website. Broken Romeo has been featured on the Waxfoot Surf Show on the Santa Cruz Channel 27. Check them out. From Tucson, Arizona.
Bruce Harvie and The Sandfleas - Well, it started out about 5 years ago when The Sandfleas headed up to play at the infamous Surf and Turf festival at the Rodeo grounds in beautiful Darrington, Washington... Cowabunga!!
- Home page of the surf popsters from Sunderland, England, with that north east coast sound.
- Surf music from Russia!
- Surfin' Tunes Volume 1. Former lead guitar player for The Surfaris, now going solo with first Surf and Island CD. Link to CD Baby at MySpace website. Don't forget, for the liner notes on "Surfin' Tunes Volume 1", please go to my blog: Liner 1.
California Girls, The
- All-girl band singing their own brand of contemporary music and covering surf and beach music in their own fresh, alternative style.
Careless Drinkers, The
- We are a trio from Copehagen (Denmark). We play instrumental surf/punk/rock/dub.
- The Cavaleros are a highly versatile instrumental combo from Victoria B.C.that fuse Surf, Rockabilly Blues, Latin and Western styles into one explosive sound.
- They created one of the most definitive surf rock tunes of all time with Pipeline.
Chillers, The - Authentic rock and roll band with more than two dozen surf and hot rod tunes to their credit. From New Jersey.
Chum - Pure instrumental surf music, the way it's supposed to be. From Southern California.
- The Clams are a three-piece surf instrumental combo from Bloomfield, CT. We don't sing - we don't haul a P.A. around either.
Closet Surfers, The
- Formed in 1993. From Huntington Beach, California.
Cocktail Pilots, The
- Newly formed trio, The Cocktail Pilots, are an instrumental ensemble focusing on Jazz, Lounge, Surf, Spy, Exotica, and other Contemporary genres.
Cocktail Preachers, The
- Three landlocked musicians spreading the sermon of surf throughout the nation. From Indiana.
- Lyrics are not an option.
Coffin Daggers, The
- An instrumental surf/punk/sci-fi band. From New York City.
- A mixture of Winston Light, Budweiser, Wild Turkey and quarts of Aqua Velva. From Washington, DC.
- Original heavy surf music from Santa Cruz, CA. Warning - Heavy Surf Advisory.
Cosmic Vampires, The - We are an instrumental group of surf terror galactico from Almeria, Spain.
Crashmen, The - Surf rock music from Milan, Italy.
- A band created to celebrate the excitement and joy of making instrumental music with a 60's psycho surf, eleki, twang fuzz informed sound.
- A surf/psychobilly/spaghetti blend. Deep reverby guitars, zombie moans, shrieks of terror and old west gun fights all thrown together.
Crickettes, The - All Girl Instrumental Rock Guitar Band playing the music of The Ventures, The Shadows, The Spotnicks and more.
Cuban Cowboys, The
- Bienvenidos/Welcome to the online hogar of The Cuban Cowboys, world's greatest Cuban Surf Rock band, conveniently located in the fabulous borough of Brooklyn, New York.
- The band plays surf music from the beaches of Vancouver Island Canada.
- Kabuki men deliver most high rocket music. Special reverb skill combo for full impact! Loud Roken-Roll for earful pleasure!
- Without a doubt, he's the King of the Surf Guitar. It doesn't get any better than this.
- This area of the internet contains "The Most Dangerous Surf Rock On The Planet". We play all original, all instrumental surf rock music. There ain't nothing else like it on the Jersey Shore.
Davie Allan and The Arrows
- King Fuzz. His band carved their niche in the musical history books with an array of classic instrumentals and two dozen motion picture soundtracks.
Day of the Dead
- Music to listen to on the desert highways that lead to the perfect wave.
Dead Man's Curve - The tyrants Of twang. From London.
Dead Rocks, The
- Surf music band from Brazil.
Deke Dickerson and the Ecco-Fonics
- Making some of the finest roots rock 'n' roll records in music today! Learn all about the man, the myth, the legend.
Del Rios, The
- Original surf and garage rock from Cleveland, OH.
- Surf, garage and rock from Portland, Oregon.
- Dutch Surf Rock 'n' Roll Band. del-Toros aren’t just your average rock ’n roll band. I’m sure you heard that before, but in this case you can’t deny it.
Demeyere, Jurgen - J.D.'s Instrumental Guitar Surf/Rockabilly and Twang web site!
- San Diego's premier guitar instrumental combo! With a sound that ranges from conversation level jazz, to full tilt surf stomp.
- Instrumental / surf / spaghetti western from Rockland, MA.
Detonators, The - Traditional surf music "Con Huevos" from Los Angeles, California!
- Their guitar instrumental music is a vision of surf, sand, sun, and reverb. From Baltimore, Maryland.
- Surf power-twang. Jonnie Dog and The Dingos, New Jersey's surf tradition. Music, games 'n' stuff.
- Dinosaur Ghost is the spirit of a prehistoric beast that roams the earth seeking to devour and torment, dinosaur ghost can be summoned through a specific combination of minor scales, dripping wet reverb, and prehistoric rhythms.
Dirt Surfers, The
- Wild modern instrumental surf rock. We blend Sabbath, The Clash, and The Ventures to create our own unique mind-boggling surf tunes.
- Dirty Fuse is a 5-piece instumental band formed in 2008, aiming to explore the frenzied world of surf rock.
Docteur Legume - I want to present you my weird project, "Docteur Legume et Les Surfwerks" - strange synth burbles - crazy riffs of reverb-drenched guitars - adrenaline drum bangs - stomp bass grooves.
- Surfer Spud saw a road sign and named the band Drifting Sand. Northern California's premier New Wave Beach Pop band.
Drunk Monk! - In the winter of 2011 in a cold warehouse in Baltimore Drunk Monk! was formed. An unlikely starting place for a surf rock band but it is where we began. We are definitely not a "traditional" surf band but that was the idea in the beginning and is still where a large portion of our inspiration is drawn from. Give our site a look!
- The official MySpace page of The Dubceks, the only known surf band from Maine.
Duo-Tones, The - Playing all the tunes a classic surf band might play, but with just two guitars - no drums, bass, etc.
- Spanish instrumental surf band. Creators of a style called "Deep Surf and Roll."
Dynamic Subarashii, The
- These beach longing Midwesterners venture an endless summer safari.
- A well-built, guitar and reverb heavy band from Orange County who generate 1960's style hot rod/surf music.
Edwards, Nokie - Lead guitarist for The Ventures in their early years.
- Surf with a twist. Instrumentals a go-go. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Elektrik Sunset - Prog Surf Rock Music from Oakland, CA. Man, Or Astroman meet The Kinks.
Elephant In The Roomt
- "Elephant In The Room" is a new band from multi-talented, multifaceted, award-winning Australian musician Rob Grosser. This first album,"The Finn", includes contributions from Illya Szwec, Tim Gaze, the late Pete Wells, Chris Turner, Clayton Dooley and Don Hopkins. The inspiration is obvious. Loud guitars and thundering drums dominate. However, this is a cool and very sophisticated take from exceptional musicians on a sound that has captivated for decades.
- Vintage modern instrumental surf music from Southern California since 1996.
- Cosmic surf from Mexico!
- Brazilian instrumental surf rock band.
Fabulous Nomads, The
- To anyone familiar with the Orange County, California beach scene, the name Nomads is synonymous with waves, sunshine, music, and fun.
Fabulous Planktones, The
- Playing the indigenous instrumental surf sounds of Southern California.
Fabulous Wailers, The - Official website of the legendary garage band.
- All of the official information on Merrell's past, present and future.
- Long Island surf band in the style of The Ventures, Link Wray, Dick Dale.
Fifty Foot Combo
- Coolness, Hipsters, and welcome to ComboVille, Belgium.
- Big Daddy Roth meets Evel Knievel meets a wall of fuzz. Featuring members of The Ghastly Ones, The Dynotones, and The Huntington Cads.
- Official web site of the original Fireballs, including history, discography, news, updates, photos, sound clips, and links to purchase CDs and merchandise.
Fitzgerald, Michael Bernard
- Michael Bernard Fitzgerald first fronted rock bands in high school. Following graduation, he headed off to Australia for a little soul searching, and upon his return, proceeded to pursue writing and performing relentlessly. This young man can break hearts playing solo with an acoustic guitar and loop pedal, and equally make venues soar with a full band.
- Traditional rock and roll since 1969.
- We are an instrumental band from Kansas City, Mo.
- We are a traditional surf band. No distortion, no vocals, just reverb drenched guitars playing in the style of the 60's. Our new CD Storm Warning! has just been released, so check it out at our website or CD Baby!
- Myspace page. Indianapolis, IN punk rock with tasteful splashes of garage, surf, hard-core and good old rock.
- Boston's premiere instrumental horror surf quartet.
- SoCal's Ghastly Ones emerged from the grave in 1997 to unleash their spooky surf sounds to the unsuspecting world. These three surfin' undertakers have a brand new 10 song CD featuring rare and previously unreleased material.
- Instrumental Surf Rock Guitarist from Ierapetra Crete Greece.
- A Glam-Surf Musical written by Vicky Hamilton and Robbie Quine.
- Home for updates and news on "Go! Tsunami".
- Official web site.
- Brazilian Real Rock n' Roll Band.
Green Reflectors, The
- Two-piece instrumental surf flavoured rock 'n' roll band. Think tube amps, vintage vinyl records, fuzzy power chords, slick drums and crazy stage presence and you’ll have a pretty good idea of what The Green Reflectors are all about! Based in Bridgewater, NS.
- Surf/punk/metal/psychedelic band. "Poseidon, earth-shaker, if truly I'm your son, and your Father mine, grant Odysseus won't reach Ithaca alive!!!" - Homer
Grinning Man, The: Heavy Psychedelic Surf Funk Band - Drawing on influences as varied as Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet, Wayne Shorter, and Black Sabbath, has led The Grinning Man to a unique sound described best as heavy psychedelic surf funk. This Indianapolis based band has been around since 2010 and has been pleasing fans ever since.
Hard Luck Kings
- Roots based rock-n-roll. Combining influences like Mike Ness, Brian Setzer, Johnny Cash and The Ventures.
Hawaiian Astro Boys, The - A pure instrumental surf band from the Flemish part of Belgium.
- Power instro-surf from Gary, IN. 11 free tracks for download.
- Early 60s influenced instrumental and vocal rock and roll.
High Fidelics, The
- All instrumental band from Birmingham, Alabama.
- They throw surf music, rockabilly, soul, exotica, twang, country, lounge, blues, into the stew, simmer with burning drums and bass, and season with guitorgans, pedal steel guitars, vintage guitars and amps.
- Hodaddys surf & drag instrumentalcases.
|booking or info
- Official site of the great instrumental rock guitarist.
- Originators of equine surf music and based in Berkshire (England).
Hot Rod Surfers - Italian instrumental surf band.
Howlin' Thurstons, The - They've been described as "Link Wray meets Henry Mancini ... for a knife fight." From New York.
- Purveyors of Kingston, Ontario's finest instrumental surf rock. Bound to make you shake and shuffle!
Hypnotic IV, The
- High octane California surf.
I Like The GoGo
- I Like the GoGo are a brand new garage/surf-rock band from Brighton that has just released their debut self-titled EP. Their brand of hyperspeed, rough around the edges rock is utterly fun, and something that I’m sure would be incredible live. I’m a bit surprised there’s only two people present in this band, as there is so much wonderful and loud noise being made. Shouty vocals, easy to get down to melodies, and a knack for clearly representing their past influences on their sleeves, it’s an all-together extremely entertaining listen.
- One of the most popular instro-surf bands in Spain. Fuzz and surf!
Incredible Mr. Smith, The
- The Incredible Mr. Smith (aka Martin Schmidt and also active as Rob Razorblade in the kick ass surfband The Razorblades) has been an important figure in the international instro scene since 1997.
- Surf / Garage / Fusion. We are in love of retro sounds from the '50s and '60s. From Madrid, Spain.
- The Insanitizers record and perform guitar stories of adventure, mystery, humor, and energy in an involving audience experience, for all ages. Near Portland, Oregon.
Insect Surfers, The
- Their official site. From Southern California.
Instramentaclees - Instrumental project from the dark basement confines of Larry Levy and Green Tile studios. Dig!
- Site dedicated to the music, performance and history of the Tallahassee, Florida band, The Intoxicators. Also links to other bands and the Tallahassee music scene.
- A nonprofit, nongovernmental organization, dedicated to providing solutions that will safeguard humanity from the growing threat of pop music and technological cataclysm.
- Surf and punk from Finland.
Kelley and the Beachcombers - California's #1 oldies interactive surf band!
- Santa Barbara surf music. Kelp plays modern surf music and traditional classics from the heyday of the surf scene.
Kid Conch - Tropical Southern blues rock gumbo.
- These reverb obsessed hoodlums, hell-bent on destruction have been paving a path of chaotic dissonance across the eastern US since 2010 and are poised to unleash a slew of new sonic assaults in 2013.
- "...izz the most filthiest Dutch surf band ever".
- Metal influenced instrumental surf punk band from Canada, eh....
- !!!Sonic Surf Rock!!! Direct from Planet X / Oregon.
- A 3 piece progressive surf instro band playing primarily all originals. From the Detroit area.
- Cranking out their brand of nitro fueled drag racing rock and roll for all the Midwestern kids for the last few years.
- Surf-rockabilly inspired tunes from Melbourne, Australia.
- Considered by many to be the finest band in Finland.
- Female surf guitarist out of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Garage and industrial surf from Northern California.
- "Instrumental Gurus of the Church of the Electric Guitar" -LA Times. All-instrumental psychedelic punk acid surf band hailing from the beach communities of Los Angeles, California.
- Dave Lemon is a recording artist that writes power-pop/pop-punk, rock, and comical tunes. He performs solo and/or with his band.
- Great, memorable '60s surf band.
- From Central Florida.
Locolism - Surf/garage/punk from Tarpon Springs, Florida. Real surf music from real surfers.
Longboard Ranch - Los Angeles surf band.
- We are a rock surf band from Mexico City. Surf's Up!
Los Bandidos Muertos
- Zombie surf rock! Risen from the dead, via extraterestrial forces, Los Bandidos Muertos was sent back to wander the earth! From Northern California.
- Instrumental surf and spy. From Beach Party to Bond to Pulp Fiction. From Birmingham, UK.
- We are Los Gringos from the beaches at Rhine and Ruhr, western Germany. We sound like a mix of surf, garagepunk and rocknroll.
Los High Tops
- Surfabilly from Northern California.
- Arizona's most dangerous surf band.
- Very cool rock 'n' roll from Spain!
Los Kiosk Bears
- UK surf band based in Cambridge, England. We play a mixture of classic surf tracks and guitar instrumentals together with occasional blues and rock numbers.
Los Mel-tones - Shimmering reverbed guitars do all the talking. From California.
Los Rauncheros - Texas' loudest garage band.
Los Stomias - Surf music from Lima Peru.
- America's instrumental rock and roll combo. From Nashville, Tennessee.
- Official website of the most pupular surf band in Mexico.
Lost Lake - San Francisco psychedelic instrumental surf-a-billy.
- Loungedelic propose an original bunch of songs inspired by well known artists (Portishead, Dick Dale, Morricone, ext...) in a dynamic session which continues developing. Structureless, Loungedelic flows through improvisation creating a mix of electric music with lounge, surf, psychedelic and blue rock sounds. A smooth show for eyes and ears between music and images, all blended in a very attractive "lounge sauce".
- Big Sound STEREO Guitar Instrumentals! Sounds like the lost soundtracks of Quentin Tarantino ... 60's surf and film themes with a touch of yé-yé ...
- Luchadora is The World's Finest Appalachian Surf Trio from Charlottesville, Virginia, with Will Rourk the Reknball on guitar and theremin, Will Tanner, Esquire on bass and guitar, and Yax Lacy The Jungle Drummer. ¡surf guitar auténtico!
- Original progressive surf sounds from the Midwest.
- The Madeira combine high energy performances reminiscent of The Atlantics and Dick Dale with exotic melodies and an unusually high level of musicianship.
- Texas instrumentalists for hire specializing in Surf Rock, Crime-Jazz and Spaghetti Western themes.
- Cincinnati's premier surf combo deluxe. A crack surf, spy, spag and TV instrumental outfit.
- The sound lies somewhere between the Beach Boys and the Ventures.
Man... or Astro-Man?
- Instro, surf and sci-fi. From Atlanta, Georgia.
Man From RavCon, The
- The Man From RavCon creates melodic instrumental music... music with a strong visual appeal designed to create images in the listener's mind... music that takes the listener someplace else.
- San Diego based tropical, beach and surf sounds with a mix of the blues. A fun loving quartet that plays local beach bars, parties and water based events.
- Road surfers on a reverb drenched highway. From Denver, Colorado.
Marconi Beach Sound - 1960 Californian surf and instrumental rock music from South Wales UK. Based near Lavernock point and Marconi's first radio transmission over water. Spy, Western, Surf, Hot Rod and more.
- Surf, R&B and beat combo from Barcelona, Spain.
Matching Suits, The
- Surf rock band from Slovenia! All mp3s of our CD can be downloaded for free on our website!
- Instrumental guitarist voted best new artiste 2000 by the Rock Instrumental Hall of Fame and fans in Brazil started calling her the "Queen of the Stratocaster".
- Danny is a musician originally from Sydney Australia relocating to London in the name of pursuing music, adventure and stepping out in faith. His Surf Rock style pays tribute to legends such as The Beach Boys, Dick Dale and The Shadows.
Men from S.U.R.F.
- Surf & Hot Rod music from the U.S. Pacific Northwest.
Men In Grey Suits
- Men In Grey Suits is Honolulu's Newest Surf Rock Band playing music of The Ventures, Dick Dale, and many others including many movie and TV theme songs of the 60's that were strongly influenced by surf guitar sounds like Hawaii 5-0 and The Pink Panther Theme.
- From San Francisco, California.
Meteor Men, The
- What happens when Big City meets Low Country on the North Carolina Coast? ... THE METEOR MEN! Inspired by varied influences and the nearby pounding surf, The Meteor Men are making waves and doing their best to spread the gospel of reverb.
- Surf spy noir lounge spaghetti western cocktail band. Guitars, vibraphone, sax, Theremin... Ahhh! Enjoy! From the Quad Cities (midwest).
Moms I'd Like To Surf
- Never mind the vocals, it's only surf music. From Chambery, France.
Monsters From Mars
- Combining 60s surf guitar sound and late 70s punk rock energy. From San Diego, California.
Monsters From The Surf
- A mix of garage, surf, punk with a little rockabilly thrown in.
- Home of Americas "Spookiest" Hipsters and winner of the JPF Indie award in the Surf catagory for their 2002 release Thrills and Chills
- He penned one of the greatest motion picture soundtracks of all-time ... "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly".
- Spaghetti western surf band. Wild twang, spy and TV themes.
- The Mullet Monster Mafia can be considered one of the biggest revelations of the Brazilian indie scene.
- Bonkers surf surrealists with a penchant for songs that last less than 1 minute! Dick Dale in a head-on collision with Andre Breton.
- We are an instrumental surf band from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our style is essentially 50s and 60s influenced with a big dollop of the surreal.
Mystery Men?, The
- The enigmatic figures of instrumental surf. Frenetic at times, dark and moody at others, the 4 piece conundrum takes you on a reverb drenched journey through the shadows.
- Surf 'n' twang from the Lone Star State.
- All girl pop/punk/surf band from Long Beach, California.
- Instrumental surf rock music from California.
Nicky Kay Orchestra
- Instrumental Surf music and related excursions from Dayton, Ohio. Information about CDs/mp3 releases, some live performance clips, updates on shows, contact info, plus all the usual tractor beam type options (RSS, Twitter, Facebook etc.) Very user friendly.
No Smoking on Board
- A mix of surf / rock’n’roll - instrumental and vocal. Our setup includes 40% original songs. From Portugal.
North Of Malibu
- An all instrumental surf / rock band from the Sonoma Coast in Northern California.
- Orlando's fave surf band.
Nuke the Soup
- Surf rock band based in Maryland who recently released their debut album, "Make Waves Not War" on Meteor Records.
- Reverb drenched, guitar driven, instrumental surf.
- Surf and classic rock.
- An uncommon sonic mix of reverb-saturated Surf Gumbo for your ear holes.
- Cool instrumental music from Israel.
- Instro surf band from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- From Greenville, NC, The Out of Limits blend the sounds of 60's surf rock with 70's punk. We are Greenville's finest Instro-Surf band.
Panteras, The - Twang Surf & Reverb from Spain!
Papa Doo Run Run
- Beach party surf band with award winning tributes to the Beach Boys and Jan and Dean. From California.
- Artist, actor, and author!
- Pagina del grupo punk Pennywise en Español. Noticias, imagenes, entrevistas letras, historia, conciertos, MP3, tablaturas.
Plan 9 From Outer Space
- Surf music from outer space. From Berlin, Germany.
Pollo Del Mar
- Surf rock for the new millennium. From San Francisco, California.
- Instrumental music of the '50s and '60s. From Russia.
- Fuzz! Surf! Trash! Influenced by the music of the Phantom Surfers, Link Wray and a lot of other great bands and artists.
- Surf rock, garage rock, indie band from South Florida.
- Instrumental surf band. From Auburn, California.
- 21st century surf from Germany.
Recruders, The - Staten Island's premier surf savages.
- Combining kick-ass rock‘n’roll with ethnic influences, outrageous stage presence and tons of charisma.
- Chicago's youngest surf/instrumental rock 'n' roll trio.
- It came from the desert ~ Dirty desert surf rock au go go, influenced by 60's surf, garage rock, punk.
- Surf rock instrumental combo based in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Surf & beach instros and vocals.
- Truly authentic 1960's instrumental surf rock!!!
- Three-piece instro surf rock band from Little Rock, AR. Specializing in original music, but also playing the best of classic and modern surf tunes.
- Milwaukee Brewed Surf Band.
Rip Chords, The
- "Hey Little Cobra" hot rod music legends. The Rip Chords are the East Coast's only authentic West Coast band, playing 60's rock and roll.
Robert and The Roboters
- Nice surf band from Dresden, Germany. You can find MP3s on the site.
- Finnish surf band from the middle of ice and snow. Luckily outer space is not that far, far away...
- Reggae rock band from San Diego, played with bands such as Ballyhoo, Through the Roots, and Seedless. Check out our music and let us know what you think.
- Zombie surf band bringing the most spine-tingling, eerie, instrumental surf music. Specializing in bringing the dead back to life.
Royal Aces, The
- Playing hard-rocking surf and instrumental rock, from Dick Dale, the Astronauts, and Link Wray, to modern surf greats like Los Straitjackets, along with excellent originals that have been played on radio stations from New York to California.
Rumble Hounds, The - Official website for London based band The Rumble Hounds. The band's sound comprises elements of surf rock, rockabilly, drone and psychedelia. They are currently working on a new album.
Sand Sharks, The
- Instrumental surf music.
- Instrumental surf, spy-fi, spaghetti, space, cowboy, experimental art rock for life's adventures.
- Yes! It's "Teen Beat" drummer, Sandy Nelson!
Sea Lions, The
- Instrumental surf music from the shores of the North Sea.
Secret Samurai, The - The official site of the Instro-Surf Swordsmen.
- South coast of Great Britain coolest surf band playing surf classic covers and original material with the backdrop of cult surf movies.
- Rocky Horror beach party!
- Spaghetti surf & turf rock and roll power trio. Think Pulp Fiction meets the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. From Bend, Oregon.
Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet
- Unofficial website for Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet as well as the members' later groups like Phono-Comb, Greek Buck, and Atomic 7.
- From the briny deep comes those hep-cat, gas huffin', board ridin', Fender-twangin' fin boys.
- Awesome band from Sweden.
- Garage band from Trondheim Norway. Influenced by bands such as Iggy & the Stooges, Bass Drum of Death, Ty Segall and Dick Dale’s guitar, they started up early in 2013.
Sidemen, The - 50's and 60's instrumentals.
- Top secret scientific Surf Instrumental experimentation from a secret laboratory somewhere in the UK's South East.
- Very cool surf / rockabilly / lounge band.
Skurkarna - Imagine guitar legend Link Wray robbing a bank while hallucinating on mescaline. That is probably the closest you will ever come to describe Skurkarna. And that is probably the best way to define their unique sound, which they call "Crime-Rock."
- High energy, high velocity instrumental surf band. From Southern California.
slamWEjam - Acoustic guitar bombastic chill out surf.
- Discovered by Brad Nowell of Sublime, awesome surf rockers.
- The 4 band members met at Sierra Surf Music Camp in 2012. They were mentored by Dusty Watson (of Slacktone) and became a powerful group of musicians that play loud and proud.
- Just another old guitar player!
- Guitar Instrumentalist doing covers and original material with a real retro flavour.
- Sixties surf and instrumentals. From Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany.
- Instrumental "indie" surf punk band from Amsterdam.
- Blistering Surf Inspired Instrumental from Mass. USA
Sr. Bikini - Cool surf band from Mexico City. Their site has photos, music and videos.
Staggers, The - 60s horror, garage, surf, trash from Austria! Do the Ripper!
- Psychedelic Surf rock inspired by The Beach Boys.
STB and The Speedbumps
- Wild surf guitar music.
- Traditional surf music representing the authentic surf sound. From Germany.
Stories from Shamehill
- A dutch (nearby Amsterdam) three-piece modern surfrock band (one girl, two guys).
Storm Surfers, The
- This is the site for The Storm Surfers, a band in eastern North Carolina.
Strange But Surf
- Surf music - the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Strange But Surf enterprise. Their never-ending mission: To explore strange new music. To seek out new fans and new civilizations. To boldy go where no band has gone before...
- UK rock drummer. Jonny has drummed all over the world and has also appeared on TV and film. From North East Lincolnshire.
Sunrays and Eddy Medora, The
- This is the legendary band that had the great hits "I Live for the Sun" and "Andrea".
Super Friends, The
- We are a band of DC superheroes fighting crime in Gotham City and jamming out in the bat cave to big brass pop music of the 1960's and surf rock.
- Retro instro units receiving telepathic messages from the future. From Uruguay, South America.
SuperUltraMegaTones?, The - Classic cover and original surf psychadelic rock instrumental trio in Los Angeles.
- Instrumental soundtrack band with a collage of surf, beach party, spy movie, car crash, western, sitcom, kitsch, and clay-mation clips projected behind the band.
Surf Coasters, The
- Cool surf rock music from Japan.
- Power progressive surf/rock band. From Southern California.
Surf-Liners, The - Playing the instrumental surf music of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- We're an instro-metal-surf band from Minnesota. Our fearless leader, Tom "Monty X" Moncrieff, is a veteran of seminal 2nd and 3rd wave California bands, the Surf Raiders and the Malibooz. This band, Surf Nation, rose from the ashes of Camp OJ. Additional info, mp3s on site.
- Surf Noir started playing surf instrumentals when they were seventeen, but now they´re old and wise and play songs with vocals as well. Surf Noir think that they invented the genre Surf Noir, and sound like Dick Dale has invited Queens of the Stone Age to back him and Chris Isaak to sing. Kind of. This is dark, but fun music.
Surf Report - Instrumental surf music band from San Diego, California.
Surf School Dropouts
- Inspired by The Beach Boys and the California Sound of the 60s with an emphasis on hooks and intricate vocal harmonies.
Surf Sluts - Plaguing audiences everywhere with their own brand of sleaze and surf-a-billy. From York, United Kingdom.
- The only officially authorized Dick Dale tribute band.
Surf Weasels, The
- A fun time surf rock party band from Portland, OR.
- All original hot rod horror surf instrumentals.
Surfaders, The - The Surfaders are probably the most unlikely, but therefore also one of the most exciting instrumental surf outfits of the Netherlands.
- What's a day at the beach without the sounds of Wipe Out? Home of the surf legends.
Surfer Joe & His Boss Combo
- It's all about Surf Music!
Surfin' Tones, The
- Vintage music ... Vintage gear ... Vintage musicians! Performing the original surf classics from South Beach to Long Beach. A truly unique South Florida surf band.
Surfites, The - Old school instro surf. From Stockholm, Sweden.
Surfonics, The - The greatest living surf band in Oregon's mid-Willamette Valley east of Interstate-5!
- Official site of The Surftronics. Surf guitars, thundering drums and cheezy organs!
- Instrumental surf music. From Portland, Oregon.
- Girl fronted surf rock band. Based in Nanaimo BC, Canada.
Swank Bastards, Thee
- Surf and Rock & Roll at its finest in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Lists out three CDs complete with MP3s, reviews, pictures. Check it out. Another great Baltimore surf band, one that is all original, one that steps outside the traditional lines of classic surf.
- From melodic surf to rock and roll garage, we always have an abrasive personal touch and we are generously delirious during our shows. We love our public so much that we do not hesitate to give them generously hectares and hectares of decibels quality! From Montreal, Quebec.
Taikonauts, The - Surf music from outer space! The official website! News, tour dates, photos, online shop and more.
- Surf, Soul, Spy, Spaghetti Western: an instrumental smorgasbord flavored by the films of Quentin Tarantino.
- MySpace page for UK surf/garage outfit Texas Pete, presenting a thrilling and thoroughly original aural exploration of Yorkshire's litter-strewn and drizzle-bound areas not more than 50 miles from both the East and West coast "pleasure" beaches. Top notch surf 'n' roll with a novelty garage twist.
- A psychedelic, experimental surf instrumental group from Leicester, England.
- Original instrumental surf rock band from Tampa that has a unique, perhaps even sinister sound to them.
Tidal Wave Band, The
- Rocking South Jersey with a salty mix of surf rock and party classics, reggae, with a harmony of sweet island steel drum.
Tjendol Sunrise - 2012 recipients of the Andy Tielman Award for the continuing efforts in promoting and preserving the classic Rock & Roll sound, Tjendol Sunrise is Rockin' from Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Groove based surf rock from Australia.
Tony Dynamite & The Shootin’ Beavers - Surf rock band from Switzerland. Go, dive in and disappear at a Tony Dynamite & The Shootin' Beavers concert and a ride on the stormiest surf waves you can imagine will be ensured, make no mistake about it!
- A killer surf, hard twang instrumental group. From San Francisco, California.
- This collaborative of musicians finds its muse in the dusty bins of 60's instrumental surf, lounge, and soundtrack albums from around the globe.
- Charles Darwin understood that these guys were the first step of the evolutionary ladder. From Montreal, Canada.
Trivalve - Far enough from the water to keep circuits dry, yet close enough to take in the splendor of the Pacific, Trivalve emerges from a secluded headquarters in the wooded foothills of Oakland with a mix of instrumental surf tunes that draw from diverse influences: fab four, bebop, kung fu, cold war, italian pop, and Ludwig acrylics, to name a few.
- Surf intro from Harrisburg, PA. Their exciting sounds are a 21st century upgrade to classic 60's surf music.
- Robotic Surf Punk. If Black Flag played surf music and the record was produced by DEVO, you're on the right track.
- Swamp surf from Sweden. New release on El Toro Records out now.
- Playin’ Surf at Maximum Impact! Most first-timers walk away from their shows not knowing what hit them, remarking, "All that sound from just three guys?!"
Twang-O-Matics, The - The Twang-O-Matics play the most frenzied, honkin' and reverbin' instrumentals the world has ever heard!
- The style of Twin Guns' music is a unique blend of dark, reverberated rock and roll, blending elements of the 50's and 60's with psychedelic spaghetti-western and surf overtones, though retaining an original approach.
Typhoons, The - Finest big wave instrumental surf from Wedel/Hamburg.
Unholy 3, Thee
- Thee Unholy 3 plays traditional surf music spanning from it's inception in the early '60s through today's interpretation of high energy and reverb soaked surf music.
Urban Surf Kings
- Instro surf band from Canada.
- The surf and hot rod sounds of Gary Usher.
V2 - V2 is a modern four piece instrumental rock group launched in 2014 by Bob Spalding and Leon Taylor, members of the iconic instrumental surf rock band, The Ventures. Their desire is to renew the "Art of the Instrumental" by performing the timeless hits of 60s artists like Link Ray, Duane Eddy, The Champs, The Fireballs, The Tornados, The Pyramids, The Sarfaris, The Shadows, The Fireballs, The Ventures and more.
- Reverb drenched surfin' 'n' stompin' instros to move you! Straight out of rainy Salem, Oregon, the crisp surf twang can be heard by music fans young and old. Inspired by local favorites, and classic surf bands, we are a sight to see!
- They formed in the early '60s just as surf music made its breakthrough.
- One of the greatest and most influential bands of all time.
- A great young surf band from the rainy city with no waves, Seattle.
- Surf band from Portland, Oregon.
- Lo-fi surfobilly revival band from deep Russian underground.
Vodkanauts, The - Surf/lounge/rock 'n' roll combo from Florida.
- A three-piece dance and show combo that originate from the San Gabriel Valley in Southern California.
- A high-energy surf band that crossbreeds the 60's California surf sound with a revved-up Motor City muscle car. From Detroit, Michigan.
Wah Wah Willie
- Hot Australian guitarist. New cd "Cinema". Creator of surf soundtracks for Paul Witzig, David Elfick et al. "Cinema" went TOP 10 on the CMJ World Music Chart in Cleveland.
- Instrumental Surf Punk in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Drummin' Man! It's a Gene Krupa thing. From Corona, California.
- 100% Italian surf music.
- Instrumental surf music offering the unique sounds of the Theremin. Inspired by sounds of ocean surf, space-age science and technology, classic horror, and 60s spy films. From Portland, Oregon.
- The members of WeakDayBoyz are Jason Phillips of Herb'n Pipline, 7th Generation and Equal People, Wayne Maroney of SupaGreen and Gary Graves of Peace and Quiet, along with Adam Holloway and Alex Hernandez. Through its growth of members WDB has erupted into something that everyone can enjoy no matter what their background in life or music. WDBZ have many members that rotate positions within the band, through this we have created a way of life rather than just a band. Most people try to promote just their art/music, while we strive to also promote a positive lifestyle with good times and good vibes to all who listen.
Werewolf With A Shotgun
- Werewolf With A Shotgun is a four piece from Indianapolis, female-fronted surf punk with a dark edge. With twangy surf licks, dark minor chording, and fast harsh drums from legendary Midwest punk legend Bam Bam, Werewolf w/a Shotgun are a Midwest force with which to be reckoned.
When Particles Collide
- Female fronted husband/wife rock duo from Maine.
- Wild Australian surf rockabilly act.
- The creative genius behind The Beach Boys.
Windows, The - Surfin' instrumental band 1965 style, from Japan.
- They combined the best of such midwest surf music legends as The Astronauts and The Trashmen. From San Francisco, California.
Woofers, The - Summer and surf music from the mitten! Original music, bios, photos, and videos.
Wray, Link - All you ever wanted to know about Link, Doug and Vernon Wray!
- Surf music band from Lyon, France. X-Ray Vision is a quintet from Lyon's suburb with an energetic, a little cosmic, sometimes exotic and cinematographic sound.