3rd Eye Surfer Zine
- Surf music webzine.
Beach Boys MIDI Files - MIDI files of The Beach Boys music.
- The world’s biggest, most exciting magazine devoted to surf music, instrumental rock n’ roll, garage rock and rockabilly.
Guitars and Cars
- A photographic museum of guitars, amps, cars, motorcycles and other cool stuff. Home of The DelReys surf band.
HangNine - Surf rock music webzine.
- The Lance Monthly Newsletter by Lance Records.
- Jazz music reviews, jazz transcriptions, music theory.
NESMA: North East Surf Music Alliance
- NESMA covers the East Coast surf music scene.
Pacific Northwest Bands
- A collection of more than 2,900 Pacific Northwest bands that existed between 1954 and 1979.
- Instrumental surf and rock magazine.
- Brazilian surf rock music page with information about Brazilian surf music events. In Portuguese at this time, but an English version is coming very soon.
- Home of Phil Dirt.
Ryan's Surf Music
- History of surf music.
- Large Ventures resource.
ShadowMusic Web Community
- A world of Shadows music clubs in the UK and across the world.
Space Age Sounds
- A trek through space pop of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Links to radio and stores, gig information and photos.
- Links to radio stations, bands and goodies.
Tsunami Soul Surf Music Page
- Surf music history with links.
- Ventures MIDI files and history.