- An independent label operating out of northern Massachusetts. The majority of releases are hardcore punk rock, but exceptions include less extreme forms of punk, rock & roll, and surf.
Butterfly Records - Barcelona record label that release 7 inch vinyl singles with some of the best garage, beat and instro surf bands. Check their new release: Martini Surfers "Welcome to Martini Land" 4 songs EP (BUT-48). Barcelona premier surf, rhythm & blues and beat combo. 3 fresh British-flavored instro sounds and one rockin' vocal track. Artwork by Marcel Bontempi (Montesas), colored vinyl. Limited to 500 copies only.
Cat Erratic Records - Record label from Baltimore, Maryland featuring the sounds of Instramentaclees, The Histrioniks, The Thromboes and more.
Dead by Mono Records
- Independent record label based in the UK. Specialises in garage rock, surf music and rock'n'roll.
Deep Eddy Records
- Specialists in instrumental surf music. Located in Austin, Texas.
- The legendary label for Ritchie Valens, Bobby Fuller, Frank Zappa, Barry White, Johnny Crawford, great surf and rock and roll.
- Surf / space / instro label.
Double Crown Records
- Surf music and instrumental rock n' roll record label. We also publish The Continental Magazine, which covers surf rock from around the world. Located in Bellingham, Washington.
Freeky Dicky Records
- Freeky Dicky Records was founded in August 2008 as an independent non-profit project. Driven by the passion we have for music and no more bonds that what we like, we seek to dispose of those bands that permeate deeply in us and in whose work we believe.
Fruits de Mer Records
- A vinyl-only record label based in the UK, Fruits de Mer Records specializes in psychedelic, progressive, acid folk, kraut rock and space rock music.
Fuzzkill Records - Independent Scottish record label, with an ear for punk, garage, noisy pop & lo-fi sounds.
Fuzzpop Records - Purveyors of fine guitar pop, instro-surf, rock 'n' roll, and all things cool. Located in the United Kingdom.
- The finest in Rock N' Roll since 1999.
Gem Buzz Records
- The most addicted singer/songwriter, Americana label in Europe. Located in Bensheim (Bergstr.), Germany.
Golly Gee Records - Where the Cats are Rockin'. The hottest rockabilly, surf and rock 'n' roll music from the heppest cats around today.
- GraveWax Records releases the sickest rockabilly, surf, spaghetti western, and every other form of archaic music around, including the Creepniks, the Route 66 Killers, the Gore Knobs, and loads more.
Green Cookie Records
- A Greek based surf label.
- Grammy Award-winning label featuring the music of Nokie Edwards, former lead guitarist of The Ventures; this site also features "Art Greenhaw's International Guitar Celebration" a Texas music festival featuring surf rock.
Guitar Nine Records
- Guitar Nine Records is a guitar-oriented record label whose web site contains more than 1800 instrumental guitar CDs for sale, plus feature columns on guitar playing, releasing records, artistic inspiration and more.
- Do you still believe in rock 'n' roll? Independent label based in San Diego,
- San Francisco based independent record label featuring alternative pop, surf, rockabilly, lounge and swing artists.
Hillsdale Record Company
- Surf, garage and hot rod music.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Moto Music records and publishing featuring surf rock / Grammy Nominee from Big Guitars from Texas, Frankie Camaro.
- Instro/surf/garage/rock 'n' roll record label!
- Surf Music, instrumental rock, garage rock, rockabilly and rock 'n' roll. Home to the frantic sounds of Link Wray, The Sonics, The Wailers, Question Mark and the Mysterians, Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs, Jon & The Nightriders, Bobby Fuller Four and many other great artists.
- An indie label based in Honuapo Bay, Hawaii founded in 1997 by Bali Lau Entertainment Group, a new media production company. We feature world music on an art, entertainment, and travel theme web site and promote unique music artists in the world rock, surf rock instro, and eclectic new age smooth jazz fusion guitar genres.
- From surf/lounge to avant/spy/jazz to space/classical to ambient/trance, Pascal Records is committed to bringing the listener a standard of quality that can be relied upon, without compromising an adventurous spirit.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- A Glenwood Springs, Colorado based record label featuring surf music.
- Promotes and distributes instrumental artists from all over the world.
- Sharawaji Records produces and promotes independent surf music. Based in the UK but collaborating worldwide, Sharawaji Records is a new breed of record label.
- Reissues original albums of classic and overlooked sounds from the 60s: surf and hot rod music, garage rock, psychedelic, pop, country, folk-rock, soul and rockabilly on CD and vinyl.
- Presents new, cool, street-credible artists. Located in Encinitas, California.
- Wild Records USA is a Los Angeles based independent music label consisting of late 1950s and 1960s rock 'n' roll.
Wildebeest Records - An independent record label specializing in 1960s style rock 'n' roll.
Yep Roc Records
- A record label for music lovers. Rather than focus on one genre or niche of music, Yep Roc strives to put out records that feature some of the best, most soulful music of any kind.
Zptduda Music - Offering CDs from unsigned, independent, and small-label artists. Specializes in instrumental surf music and Washington, DC local artists.